Wednesday

17/07 - United States Of Tara

I am completely bereft that United States Of Tara was cancelled after on 3 seasons. We just finished watching them (in 2 weeks) on Netflix and I already miss her. The general gist is, Tara has multiple personalities not all of whom are particularly nice characters and the show follows her, her husband and two kids and how they cope with the disorder. It's not something I would have ever chosen to watch but Netflix has a new feature called "Max" which suggests shows based on other things you've watched (brilliant idea) - Max (spookily Tara's husbands name) recommended Tara and I wanted to recommend it to you guys.

We've come to the conclusion that we live everything from Showtime so we're making our way through other series made by them now.. Californication, Weeds and Dexter to name a few (I believe HBO is the same thing but correct me if I'm wrong - if so SATC is another) and you may have seen ads for the new Netflix original series, Orange Is The New Black (from the creator of Weeds) which also seems really good from the first couple of episodes.

I've mentioned before that we watch Netflix on US DNS settings so we get more content and although I usually point those with questions in the direction of TheDoofa.com I will put together a "for dummies" how-to if you'd like cause its just so much better than the UK version.

Anyway.. Go watch the show and if you already love that or anything else mentioned I'm hopeful for more suggestions from you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment