Thursday

04/07 - I Heart (Hate) Blogger


I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with the blogger app on my iPhone. I love the idea of blogging on the go and especially for this blog I want it to be as easy as possible to post daily excerpts without having to sit at my desk. I already take my beauty blog pretty seriously, I treat it like a job now and so this is my little haven of relaxed ramblings. Unfortunately for the last few weeks the app has been temperamental, I write my posts and believe I've published them until days later I take a look and.. they're not there. I'm not sure if it's my internet connection when I'm away from home or what but this evening I managed to 'retry' every post and they went up fine.. just not when I wrote them and isn't that the point of daily blogging? *SIGH*

Anyway.. just a little post to say I'm trying to keep on top of it and will be more diligent in future, I appreciate those of you who have followed me over to this more personal space so I don't want you to wonder where I've gone.. I am indeed still here with lots to say!

2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem with the Blogger app and I have an Android phone...booo :(

    ohthesedaysarefast.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem, but of some reason it's always publishing if I try a second time. So I've added it as part of my mobile blog routine, doing it twice. Annoying though :(

    ReplyDelete