Tuesday

16/07 - Heat Sick

My twitter feed makes me feel like the only one not enjoying this heat wave but I am really not.. I'm a. Autumn/Winter gal and can't wait to get out the fluffy socks and blankets.. Heat makes me irritable. I'm not the easiest person to live with at the best of times but while its like this I'm attributing my mood to "heat sickness" - and it's not just me, the baby hates it too. Unlike his parents Milo loves being outside but even he has had enough, seeking comfort on the cool hearth.

I'll admit, I was wallowing a little because I'm not going on holiday this summer but after the last couple of weeks I've made my peace with it, sunbathing makes me tired and annoyed and I don't need to pay hundreds of pounds to be stuck somewhere foreign feeling that way for a week.. New York in the snow however..

Grumpily Yours

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the heat sickness, I'm not enjoying the heatwave either, if only it was a few degrees cooler it would definitely be more tolerable! I also love new york in the snow, we took our eldest over the christmas of 2009 when he was 21 months & it was amazing! Was only saying to hubby the other day that I'd love to go in the autumn, not sure I could cope on a long flight with a 5 yr old, 3 yr old & a 4 month old atm lol so might start slowly saving for a few years time :) x

    ReplyDelete