Monday

15/07 - Doodler


When I was a kid I was never far from my paper and pencils, I would sit and draw for hours. Much as I LOVE the developments in technology the Internet, iPads, laptops, tv etc consume my life. I used to scrapbook, when I look back at my most recent book it suddenly stopped when I discovered YouTube and blogging.. Those things are still creative of course but when Ella gave me crayons and a notebook and asked me to draw her something I realised how much I missed it.

We have a couple of nights away for Ella's birthday next month and I think I'm going to scrapbook the trip with her, she lives to draw and I want to encourage practical activity as much as possible so that she doesn't get sucked in to the vacuum of technology too early

What hobbies have you lost to the Internet?


No comments:

Post a Comment