Tuesday

09/07 - Always A Good Idea

With the warm weather most of you will be dreaming of exotic beaches and relaxing by the pool, not me. I'm waiting impatiently for winter when I will return to the homeland .. New York City. I've seen so many NYC instagrams recently that I can barely contain my excitement! On the flip side to a mummy daddy alone time break we're also planning a little Disney vacay with the kids in the spring.. I wanted to do it this autumn but Lee ran out of holiday days *boooo* so it will have to wait until the new year. When we last went Ella was 3 and milo was just a seedling, at 8 I know Ella will get more out of it and little Milo is micky obsessed so I'm hoping it will be a good trip. The only stumbling block as I've said before is Milos sleeping but we're away for a couple of nights in the UK next month so that will be a test of how well he does. I think come April he may well be in a big boy bed so that will be easier..

Any tips for travelling with a 2 yr old are very welcome!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be making my first trip over to NYC in November and I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete