Saturday

29/06 - I Don't Know About You.. But He's Feelin' 22


I've already warned my brother that I will call him once a day for the next year and play that song to him.. he will be so glad to be 23. I thought I would carry on my Taylor Swift themed posts this week as it seemed so very fitting, my brother turned 22 yesterday, we had a little celebration in his honour - good times! It was actually the first party we attended since Milo was born that we didn't have to leave suddenly due to unhappy baby/Ella. Don't get me wrong we don't make a habit of party-going with the kids but my parents throw the occasional get together and so of course we attend. They start early but can go on, Milo took a nap last night but woke at around 10 so it actually worked out pretty well, we didn't have to wake him and irritate and already irritable boy, his nap put him in a good mood for his goodbyes and car ride home and after a quick tussle with his giant teddy bear he was happy enough to get in his own bed. Ella made a deal with Grandma and Grandad and stayed the night (I don't know how they sleep with her - she's so wriggly) so it was just one to bed before us - easy. A good night all round and most importantly little alcohol was consumed (diet coke saved me from the cocktails) so I feel just fine this morning *phew*

In other news we went shopping, I picked up a pair of All Saints jeans for the bargain price of £22 from TK Maxx and Milo and I shared a burrito.. delicious.. could eat it again now actually.. nom!

Khi

No comments:

Post a Comment