Thursday

27/06 - There's Somethin' Bout The Way..

I'm currently walking home from a very long day at work and thought I'd take this time to check in..

I'm listening to Taylor Swift "Fearless"
And noticed the symmetry between the song and my walk.. "There's somethin bout the way the street looks when it's just rained" - huh?

Does that ever happen to you guys cause I feel like it happens to me a lot, music is so relatable on even the most mundane level. In other news this has been my most listened to album this week, reminds me of last summer when I climbed out from under my rock and "discovered" Taylor Swift - yes, LAST YEAR!

Anywho, nearly home now and I have a bath waiting for me (lucky girl) and lots of blogging to do (sigh but only cause it's already so late!!)

Laura and I are heading to a LUSH event tomorrow evening and Saturday is my brothers birthday so busy few days for me coming up but lots of vlogging fodder so I'm not complaining :)

No comments:

Post a Comment