Sunday

23/06 - Girls Weekend

I'm so happy to be home but that was a weekend to remember. IMATS shopping wasn't up to much as the crowds were mad (60% of NARS was worth queuing for however) but I met some subscribers and of course.. MissGlamorazzi.. Amazing! In the evening we were invited to a Style Haul party which was the absolute highlight, such lovely people, delicious cocktails and a Benefit goodie bag (Laura was particularly excited about that last part). Today we went to meet Rebecca and Lauren at Bills Cafe in Covent Garden for breakfast, visited ChoccyWockyDooDah (cazs favourite) and Pixi where I picked up the glow tonic, We made a pit stop at Victorias Secret for a PINK body spray (love) before heading to Charlotte Tilburys House of Rock and Khol at Selfridges. We couldn't leave London with out picking something up from the food hall and then it was time for home.. Tired isn't the word! Seeing everything I bought I'm kind of suffering from buyers remorse now but I've made peace with my bank balance, after all how often do we get to shop in the capital? Rarely.. But we're already planning our next trip!






No comments:

Post a Comment