Thursday

20/06 - The Ultimate Breakfast Yoghurt


I warned on my vlogs and on twitter that I was going to blog about this yoghurt so superfans will have been expecting this post but those of you who pop in occasionally.. yes.. I'm talking about a yoghurt. I'm not usually a big fan of yoghurt, they're not very filling and I often feel hungrier after eating one that before so it's generally a bit meh for me but when I was doing my online shopping last week and searching for Granola these popped up. Thick, Creamy, Greek Style Vanilla Yoghurt topped with granola.. interesting! Here's my bug bear about granola.. you can't buy it plain from anywhere near me, look online at Asda, you can get in about a gazillion flavoured varieties but no plain old granola so I bought a couple of these to try and man oh man are they delicious. So delicious in fact that I went back and bought 8 more.. and Lee topped them up in the week too.. soooo good! They're just enough for me in the mornings to put me on til lunch and just so yummy I can't tell you. I'm sure they're jam packed with sugar and not remotely healthy or good for you but dya know what? I couldn't care less. I'm not a big sweet tooth but I'd take this over sweets and chocolates any day and I'm not the only one, I've already made so many people try them and am yet to find a disliker so you muct try these and they're currently on offer - 2 for £1!!

Buy here... do it now!!!

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Asda but if they'd like to pay me to talk about these yoghurts I could retire in a month!

1 comment:

  1. My other half has the same problem with granola (I'm who suggested having granola to fill you up in one the comments on a vlog btw!) because he hates nuts and most granola has nuts in. We buy the strawberry one from sainsburys cos it's quite big for the money and just has little bits of freeze dried strawberries in, so not bad, depending on how you feel about strawberries! :) xx

    ReplyDelete