Tuesday

18/06 - Outfit Dilemma


I've mentioned multiple times this week already that I cant decide what to wear for IMATS at the weekend but you guys are basically a mass audience of friends to me. If I have a problem I ask for your advise (90% of vlogs I have some variety of problem) and you always come to my aid. I am torn between a jersey tshirt style dress and jeans and a vest. I would layer both with a cardigan at most, I think it will be warm and sticky, humid weather in London and I just do not want to be a sweaty mess. I'd definitely rather be cold than that so I'm thinking I will pack a pair of tights just in case and hope I don'y spill anything on my only dress as I will be taking no other clothing option - dangerous game!

1 comment:

  1. Why not bring both? According to Laura if u roll clothes up they take up no space haha.

    ReplyDelete