Saturday

15/15 - On Top Of The World


I thought today I would share a song I've been enjoying lately.. For many reasons. I think I first heard it on The Amazing Burt Wonderstone (was that the name? I think we were the only people that actually liked that movie) then more recently it's been played almost constantly on a Disney jr. ad so it's been in my head a lot. I finally downloaded the full song last week and it's one of the most uplifting tunes in my library. Whenever I'm feeling less than 100% (generally at work or on my way there) I pop it on and feel instantly better. It's like an emotional face mask and my current favourite!

What's your 'make me happy' song?


3 comments:

  1. I love that song - I love Imagine Dragons but that the song is my favourite Imagine Dragons song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS SONG!
    I first heard it whilst revising for exams and it made me soooo happy!

    life-of-libby.blogspot.co.uk xxxx

    ReplyDelete