Friday

14/06 - Hush Hush


So if you watch my vlogs you will know I've been having a pretty tough time of it with work lately and things kind of came to a head today. I don't want to say too much until I know what's what but I do know I will be have a lot more time to talk to you guys very soon. As soon as I can I will let you know and I'm sorry for doing the mysterious blogger thing but I share everything with you guys so it frustrates me not to just be able to sound off as soon as something happens. In this case it doesn't seem entirely appropriate until I'm back in to work on Tuesday but long story short, life is too short to be miserable and I'm hoping to be a whole lot happier now.

Khi

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, I can see where this might be headed. You do what's best for you and what makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything is ok, life is way to short to be miserable do what you want! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not surprised. U sound very fed up with it on Twitter. Hope everything works out for u.

    ReplyDelete