Tuesday

11/06 - A Step In The Right Direction

Tonight I tried a new version of the Birds Eye Rice Fusions I love so much, Tender green vegetable rice with a herb seasoning. I have no idea what the herb seasoning it's but it's EPIC!!! It was soooo buttery and just really tasty, the perfect accompaniment to my pork chop.. And a much better choice than the fries I'd normally have. Since cutting back on my exercise and becoming a bit lax (okay a lot lax) with my diet again my weight has risen and I need to take the hint and make some healthier choices with my meals. I went back to the gym today after a couple of weeks off and I do t know about you but the first day back always gives me fresh resolve. Tomorrow nights menu is a vegetable heavy beef stew... Must stay away from McDonald's at lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment