Tuesday

04/06 - Leavin'.. On A Jet Plane


Okay so I'm actually not and its driving me nuts right now. Between the fact that everyone and their dog is going on holiday right now and work really getting on top of me I am pretty much desperate to get away. We're thinking of maybe a long weekend in Amsterdam or Paris next month (babysitter permitting) but who knows.. It's just really bugging me at the moment

Are any of you in the same boat and not going anywhere this year? Misery loves company


3 comments:

  1. I've been in the same boat my whole life. My parents could never afford to take me abroad. I was very lucky to get some amazing school trips (Paris twice, Greece & Italy), but now in my adult life, I can't afford to go jetting off. So my "summer holiday" for the past 4 years, (this year being number 5), has been in Surrey/London staying with my boyfriends family for a week. But I'm happy for it, just to take me out of my usual surroundings and away from work. Having said that.... I would LOVE to travel somewhere more exotic than London.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not going anywhere either. I always feel really uncomfortable when friends tell me about their planned trip to America, Singapore or Brazil and they then ask me where I'm headed. I feel you, my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not going anywhere this year, but me and my other half are thinking of trying to go the Amsterdam for a few days next year. :)

    ReplyDelete