Saturday

01/06 - Blog Lovin for iPad

Anyone else get this email? I did a little excited wiggle myself as Bloglovin is by far my favourite way to read my favourite blogs but on my ipad I've been forced to use the stretched iPhone app which just looked terrible so I'm very happy they've finally revamped the app for a larger screen. I realise as I write this that I've never really reviewed my little ipad mini (a Christmas gift) so I may do a little post on that soon. Lee has the larger (and much heavier) ipad 2 so I can even compare them but I will give you a spoiler now.. I prefer my little one! Anyway.. Off to browse this awesome new app.

If you want to follow my blog via blog lovin check out this link - http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4082918/miss-budget-beauty


1 comment:

  1. I just use BlogLovin on Safari, really... I don't use the Facebook app either, as it doesn't have much more functionality than the webpage on Safari does.

    ReplyDelete