Thursday

30/05 - Long Time, No Vlog


As you may know I am blogging every day of every other month in 2013.. I find it tough to keep up with random, adhoc vlogs so structure helps but I couldn't do it every single day. Anywho.. For the month of May I haven't vlogged AT ALL so I thought I would swing by my vlog channel and say HI! ahead of vlog June in a couple of days..

I tried to keep up with embedding my vlogs here on this blog daily last month but it didn't really happen, I usually blog from my phone or iPad for this diary style blog as I wanted it to be as relaxed and easy as possible to share snippets of my life rather than feel like work but that was tougher via those means so if you want to keep up with my daily vlogs I'd suggest you head over to Meet The McCools and subscribe!

Khi

No comments:

Post a Comment