Wednesday

29/05 - Words To Live By


I'm having that kind of time right now.. Not in my personal life but at work where I've lost all motivation and I just want to get out. I'm trying to keep my head down, get my stuff done and leave but always manage to drag myself into other people's work. I used to be nice, I will always help someone that needs it if I have the means to but lately it feels like helping someone just provides them with a scape goat Ann things go wrong. Nobody really appreciates it and many take advantage and allow you to do their work for them. It's frustrating and I hate that I'm at the point where I hate my job because of it as I used to really like it but. I wasn't looking forward to returning to the office after having Milo but I found it much easier than I expected and welcomed the new structure and social interaction to my days but over the past few months things have turned sour. I guess I'm ranting but don't we all need to get it out sometimes? (That's what he said)


3 comments:

  1. Work can be vile. Just push on through and concentrate on EARNING MONEY lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you wrote this post for me.......this is exactly how i feel :¬(

    hoping this will get better, a lot sooner rather than later. until then, we focus, we do our job and we pray for the preservation of our sanity!

    all the best xx

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel that my job has just battered my self esteem this year. I use to enjoy the balance of being a working mom but right now I just don't want to be there. Praying for the preservation of my sanity is exactly where I'm at right now.

    ReplyDelete