Monday

27/05 - Arrested Development Season 4


Who else was ridiculously excited today when Arrested Developments 4th series went live?? We've been rewatching 1-3 so I've only seen a couple of episodes do far but the standout moment so far has to be Portia De Rossi's new face.. Wtf? I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed but did anyone else think she took a picture of Christine Taylor to the surgeon? Spitting Image in some shots and their noses are identical. Portia was always beautiful and being so tall her larger features suited her so I don't know why she wanted to change them. My guess is she went for a nip tuck to fight the signs of ageing and the doctor suggested some more unnecessary alterations. But anyway, the series is looking great so far, just slightly eclipsed by the seemingly totally different actress playing Lindsey. What are your thoughts on season 4? No spoilers please (we're on episode 4)


No comments:

Post a Comment