Friday

24/05 - Makin' My Mind Up!

So my minds made up.. Damier Ebene it is! I must have watched a hundred reviews online over the past week and although there are issues with some handles cracking it's not a given that it WILL happen and you get 1 year warranty so if anything major happens early on it will be repaired or replaced. I love the look of the monogram bag and I especially like the contrasting vachetta leather trim but the trim patinas quickly, can stain if it rains and from what I've read generally doesn't wear as well. I don't like the look of the leather as it gets darker and the lighter, patterned canvas is susceptible to stains itself so I think the DE is the better choice for me. I'm not super super careful and I want to be able to wear the nah every day so yeah.. Unless I have some immediate bond with the mono in the store tomorrow morning I will be buying my first LV.. Eek!






No comments:

Post a Comment