Monday

19/05 - Coffee Take Two


So last week I shared my craving for a fancy coffee maker and my first go with one at my Mums but I've since decided that it can wait (after all I'm about to spend a bundle on a handbag and have bought Lee a little something special too so.. Probably should tighten the purse strings. With this in mind we bought the new Nescafé Azera Instant Latte. I've tried the regular caramel and vanilla lattes from Nescafé but Lee tells me Azera is particularly good.. And he's really not a coffee drinker.. So I thought I'd give it a go. My mum bought my some Starbucks caramel syrup at Christmas and I only need a drop to sweeten this up, I'm not a major sweet tooth but also not a regular coffee drinker. Given the packaging I was expecting the tub to be full and to be able to spoon out the contents but it comes in sachets just like the regular line so that was a little disappointing as you only get 6 servings but it's definitely quenched my thirst for coffee at home for now and I guess if I don't drink it much then it's really not worth buying a special machine, huh? Only time will tell




1 comment:

  1. Love this coffee mug :) I collect this one from different places. So far I only have two, New York and Bahamas.

    ReplyDelete