Sunday

20/04 - Sun!

I just visited my blog to discover my phone has not been publishing my posts *shakes fist* so I republished 19/04 and here is yesterday's post now...

It was actually really nice out today, our boiler is still out so there I was dressing for the arctic temperatures inside only to discover it was rather pleasant outdoors. We went for a meal to a local pub where the cake stand is so out of place it's bizarre. It looks like something from a patisserie or just generally a nicer restaurant but I'm not complaining. We got "cake-away" and took a huge slice of mars gateau and profiteroles home with us. We took a walk by the lake (which I walk past every day on my way to work) and milo was quite insistent that he was going in the water.. Annoyed is not the word to describe his annoyance when we had to bring him home. He loves it outside and Ella was running around, finding sticks and collecting pepples - kids! I'm really hoping that today marked the start of some warmer weather 'cause its just been dismal lately hasn't it? We went to my parents to shower etc because we have no hot water and as Ella had taken her PJs she decided to stay with Grandma which was probably as much to do with the welcome heat as anything else.. I'd have stayed myself if I could. Anyway.. I am currently working through 17 CDs for my Dad who just got a new car with an SD port for his music so that's a late night for me and lots of fun! See you tomorrow :)




1 comment:

  1. There is a place with a huge cake stand like this in Castleford - Birchwood Farm I think it is called.

    ReplyDelete