Wednesday

17/04 - Meal Two - Spaghetti Bolognese

Tonight's meal is an old classic, spaghetti Bol. I'm quite sure I don't need to tell you how to make it... But. I fry mince and onions in a saucepan until browned, add seasoning (salt,pepper,oxo) then passata and mushrooms, 20 mins later pop it on some spaghetti and garnish with lashings of grated cheese.. Are you noticing my penchant for cheese yet? It's a meal we haven't had in ages but much the same as yesterday it's very much comfort food for me.. Must be the pasta.. And the cheese. Another interesting tidbit today is that tomorrow I am going to be filmed for a channel 4 pilot about debt.. Huh! I'll talk more about that later and will of course vlog so if you want to see a snippet of my day that should be up on Friday! Also I plan to attend the student lock in at meadowhall tomorrow (I was invited by capital fm) so I'm looking forward to a little discount shopping and will hopefully have some bits and bobs to show you in a video soon


No comments:

Post a Comment