Sunday

14/04 - ..And I'm Out

I don't think I even mentioned the shred yesterday, did I? I did day one of level two and I swear it nearly killed me.. HARD!! I could do level one as a bit if an afterthought before my bath in the evening but by the time I was done with two I could have thrown up! It's much tougher but I did it again today me I have one more go before I'm back at work but it's pretty hardcore to be doing in my lunch hour and I've never sweat so much in my life so we'll see how that goes. I took 2 days off during the first stretch so I'm a little behind but where I would usually throw in the towel I'm happy to have found the motivation to continue. The second update I have is that I finally tried the protein shake from Maxitone. It doesn't taste bad but not being a milkshake lover I didn't enjoy it and my stomach made some pretty scary noises at bed time.. I've heard this is quite common with protein shakes so if you'd tried one let me know how you got on? I attempted to put it into pancakes this morning but it turned out more like a weird chocolate omelette (Lee are it) so any suggestions as to how to get it into my diet are welcome. For those wondering I have the definity toning variety rather than the meal replacement sculptress one. Anyway.. Until tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment