Saturday

13/04 - Our First Meal Plan

We've attempted a general weekly meal plan in the past in a bid to reduce waste and the amount of take out we eat but it never seems to work out. Well given my (so far) success with sticking 30 Day Shred because I promised you guys I would I thought the same might apply here so I'm sharing our meal plan and every day I will show you the meal I made. Good idea, right? Or really really dull lol. We do our online shopping so I'll let you know how much it all costs and maybe even write up the recipes (where necessary - you might not need to know how to bake a potato) - let me know what you think and whether you yourself use meal plans.


3 comments:

  1. Great idea! I like it! I'm always worrying about what I feed the family so this sort of thing is pretty interesting for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done slimming world for over a year now so planning is crucial to ensure you stick with it. I don't know how I ever shopped before meal planning - how on Earth did I know what to buy??

    I love to see food related posts. Always interesting and gives me ideas for my own meals :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you still doing this? I always write a weekly menu and stick it on the fridge. Saves money and time. Also I have started shopping at Aldi and it has cut down my food bill by half but the food is still really lovely. I am amazed!

    ReplyDelete