Wednesday

10/04 - One Of Those Days

It was so lovely out today yet I just couldn't shake that "not quite right" feeling. We went to the park, we walked to the shops, had a little picnic and came home. It all felt a little like going through the motions which I hate when my annual leave is so precious. I so miss my maternity leave, I'm actually really glad I went back to work as although it drives me mad at times it does add structure to my week but I never appreciated my time at home with the kids while I had it. I am absolutely someone who could easily slip into a pattern of sitting in front of the TV in her pjs all day so if nothing else work gives me a reason to get dressed in the morning but it's also motivated me to use my days off to their full potential.. This week I've seen how quickly old habits can creep back in and I think that laziness is as tiring as my busiest day only I've achieved nothing. So yeah.. Ramble over and large glass of wine drank it's finally bedtime, I'll do better tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Khila, I love this new 'lifestyle blog'. It compliments you vlogs so beautifully. I hope you don't mind but I nominated you for a versatile blogger award on my blog, www.thebeautystop.co.uk.

    Thanks for being a fab role model! Cheryl x

    ReplyDelete