Tuesday

09/04 - Trouble Sleeping?


A while ago I was sent a box of goodies from Holland and Barrett all of which claim to promote a good nights sleep and tonight I intend to try them all together for the first time. So far I've only used the Wonder Oil (which I love) and I put a drop of Lavender on Milo's bedding to see if it made a difference  to his sleeping patterns (it didn't) but I'm interested to see how they all work together. The Black Cherry concentrate is the least exciting item, I've had a sniff and I'm not looking forward to it but I'm going to give it a go in the name of research!  I'm not convinced the Night Cream will do much sleepy wise but it's worth a try!

I really struggle to get to sleep at night, once I'm off I'm fine, I'm no insomniac but it's switching off in the first place I find difficult. Tonight after my bath I will follow the above steps, switch off my bedside technology (Candy Crush calls me in the evening) and see what happens.. will report back tomorrow!

Khi

2 comments:

  1. I have really bad trouble sleeping, but I am tired all the time :/ If these work I might have to pick some of them up... Hope they work and you get a good nights sleep :)

    http://entirely-sarah.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. More and more people tell me about Wonder Oil. I have problems getting to sleep, sleeping through the night and then I am tired during the day, especially in the mornings. I will give Wonder Oil a try.

    http://germangirlinlondon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete