Sunday

07/04 - Re-org


This afternoon I had one of my "big tidy's" which usually involves moving furniture somewhere.. Today my makeup room got a re-org and I now have 2 new filming areas, yay! When you make as many YouTube videos as I do you get bored of the same old backdrop so it's nice to switch things up and Spring is all about fresh starts, right? I have been eyeing up a new camcorder on that matter which I would give my right arm for but we're saving for a car right now.. As soon as that's done I will treat myself. I lust after designer shoes and bags just like any girl but when push comes to shove I'd rather spend an obscene sum on tech than fashion.. I just appreciate it more! I live my iMac and my dslr totally changed to look of my blog but I'm yet to find the perfect filming camera, my dslr is great quality but it doesn't auto focus so I can only be an arms length away and I never know for sure whether it's clear until I come to t because I can't see the viewfinder. My camcorder has a flip screen and for all intents and purposes should be perfect but it really only works with natural light, if I try to film at night with my light box I end up a horrendous shade of blue that I just can't fix in settings or post. So.. For now I make do, chopping and changing dependant on the filming conditions but I do have aspirations for my channel and I think it's worth the investment.. Plus it gives me such a buzz to get perfect quality footage with zero effort.. Will totally be worth it!

For now I will make do with my new backdrop Khi

No comments:

Post a Comment