Saturday

29/03 - NEW New Girl!



How many if you were excited to see the return of New Girl this week?? I didn't even know it had returned until Lee informed me that we had it "to watch" - he's a keeper! My favourite character has to be Schmidt, I do love me some Zooey Deschanel but.. He had me at driving Mocassins!

In other news I am going out for Danielle's 20th birthday tomorrow night.. What does a 27 year old wear to such an event without feeling/looking 105 amongst the crowd? Luckily Laura is coming along too so I won't be the only "older one". They aren't even going out til 9.45.. My evening is usually reaching its peak about that time!!!

For now I will watch the rest of New Girl, eat another slice of pizza and try not to think about how this time tomorrow night I'll probably be feeling very nauseous indeed.

Khi

2 comments:

  1. I love New Girl - I can watch it over and over again.

    Chippy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE New Girl but I watch it as it comes out in America because I loved the first season so much and was to impatient to wait. this season is even better than the first!

    ReplyDelete