Sunday

Dear Diary 27/01



20130127-220137.jpg
As is our accidental tradition I got another early gift. This one is just a day early though because it was an anniversary present. Lee had bought me such an awesome birthday gift that I made him promise to keep it small for this one, I wanted something I could hold on to (not flowers/chocolates) but nothing over the top and this is perfect! I'm not big on bulky jewellery, especially when it comes to bracelets. Given how much time I spend at a desk I hate the constant jangling so this elasticated design is great and I plan to get a little charm tomorrow as a celebratory reminder. I'll show you it properly in another post!

But anywho, that's all from me cause I really need to hit the hay but I will be updating lots tomorrow along with much vlogging so look out for that soon!

Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment