Saturday

Dear Diary 26/01



20130127-095307.jpg

It happened, it finally happened. I forgot to post my diary entry. I had a good run, eh? I woke up about 3 minutes ago and it was the first thing that jumped in to my head so the picture above is my current view from bed. In the interest of consistency I thought I'd jot down a little something about 27/01 now.. Would be awfully annoying to get to new year with 364 posts, wouldn't it? So.. I can't believe Rylan won CBB.. I would have been shocked if Speidi won but by the end I really didn't want Eylan to and his hysterical reaction was ridiculous! He took it WAY too seriously and was easily as two faced and fake as speidi if not more so. But anyway.. I feel 13 talking about CBB so I'm so pleased its finally over, did you hear Heidi & Spencer are getting their own show? Yes!!


20130127-095931.jpg

I ordered a dress for my birthday (above) which finally arrived, what do you think? It's from oasis and was £29 down from £60!! Bargain! That's the best thing about my birthday being so early in the year.. Everything is on sale. The best thing is it's an 8 and it fits lie a glove! I suspect this is why it made it in to the sale (lol) the sizing is probably a bit off. On that note, here's what I had for dinner (mmmmm)


20130127-100227.jpg

I'm off to eat the leftovers for breakfast now! (Size 8? Lol!)

Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment