Thursday

Dear Diary 24/01



20130124-213051.jpg

Recently my subscription box has been a little lacklustre and after watching all of the videos from my favourite YouTubers I decided to venture out into the world of browsing. Now I don't typically actively search for new people to watch because I usually don't have time to watch the ones I'm already subbed to but right now the options are limited. I'm not sure if there are maybe not so many videos because people are still not totally "back" from their Christmas breaks yet or if the videos they're putting out just aren't interesting me but I was looking for something new and came across EleventhGorgeous. I know lots of you will be like "whaa??" Cause I know I'm totally late to the EG party but I thought I'd share my "find" for the benefit of those like me who'd never stumbled across one of their videos before. I imagine they're a little love/hate but I'm a massive fan of the super positive American vibe and they somehow keep it fresh and interesting rather than sandy and blah. Big thumbs up from me!

Out of interest, what are your favourite videos to watch? I always wonder!


In other news I am rather excited that its Friday tomorrow and we're in London on Monday, woop!

Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment