Wednesday

Dear Diary 16/01



20130115-202140.jpg

I'm getting rather excited for our anniversary/my birthday now. We've settled on The Velvet hotel in Manchester for our night away and I figure I'll probably get in a spot of shopping at the nearby Trafford Centre (hehe) while we're there.. Would be rude not to! I plan to pick up a few things on my wish list while I'm there and it's always a thrill to visit a Forever21 store.. The accessories area alone is worth the trip.

I'm not sure what to do for my actual birthday though, I was thinking a meal but its been such a long time since I had a good night out I think perhaps a few drinks may be in order.. But that then leads to a party dress! What to wear? The eternal question!

What are you looking forward to this month?

Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment