Sunday

Dear Diary 13/01



20130113-224518.jpg

Uh oh!! Almost forgot to post again..,we're not even a month in to 2013.. That can't be a good sign! Not a lot happened today, we did A LOT of laundry and I had planned to change our sheets but ultimately couldn't be bothered.. Tomorrow! I got a lot of blogging done though so it's just videos to film tomorrow.. Any requests? I thought I would show you my iPad homepage, I instagrammed this screenshot the other night to demonstrate the blogs I am loving right now. Are any of your favourites in there?

In other news our current Netflix series, White Collar ended so we're looking for something to replace it, we're watching the pilot of West Wing right. Ow but I'm just not sure.. Any suggestions? If you haven't already watched White Collar you MUST! It's addictive.. I really must watch something less interesting at night as it's absolutely not helping the bags under my eyes. Lastly I tried the "give me texture" range from VO5 tonight, I will post on it of course but am totally loving the tousle spray.. My natural waves are so much easier to style and it's going to help with my attempt to avoid heat while I'm growing it out.

That's all for today.. I will try not to forget tomorrow

Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment