Saturday

Dear Diary 12/01



20130112-210618.jpg

Today was a long one.. Kids birthday parties can be brutal at the best of times but I have been so tired lately it really took it out of me. Lee took the baby this morning and allowed me a lie in but it doesn't seem to have helped, I wouldn't be surprised if I was coming down with something but hopefully a few early nights will fix me up.. I blame Big Brother for keeping me up late.

I uploaded my "day in the life" video today, this was a regular work day but I will film my blogging/youtubing on Monday to hopefully answer those FAQs about how I organise my time and fit everything in. Each week is different but if everything runs smoothly I aim to have 3 videos filmed and edited and 7 posts written on a Monday to set me up for the week. I hate feeling any extra pressure on a week day but often find things to do.. That's something I've got to work on. I don't finish work til 6 so I don't have a great deal of time with Lee and the kids in the evening and I need to make the effort to focus on that and try to keep my blogging activities to a minimum!




But anyway, that's enough for today, tomorrow's Sunday, why are weekends so short?

Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment