Friday

Dear Diary 11/01



20130111-220834.jpg

Do you know the best thing about these daily entries? I can share little excitements like this with you as soon as I hear about them. I just put in an order on Forever21 and bought 3 jumpers for myself and a pair of chino's for him indoors and the total came to just £30! Better still one of the jumpers was "full price" at £14 so the saving on the rest was phenomenal! A sale at F21 is always good anyway because you're discounting already super affordable items but tack on an ADDITIONAL 50% off and I challenge you not to find something you want to buy. Orders under £50 are subject to £3.95 delivery but fast shipping is only a pound more so I decided.. What the hell? Apologies for those who are trying to tighten their belts after Christmas for tempting you with these bargain buys but no budget blogger worth their salt could keep this to themselves!

Also.. How amazing was CBB tonight? Loving Speidi more every day!

Miss BB
(No relation to CBB)

No comments:

Post a Comment