Thursday

Dear Diary 10/10



20130110-213547.jpg

We're moving away from Big Brother today and on to Pretty Little Liars. It's not super popular here in the Uk and had it not been for my US YouTube addiction I probably would never have heard of it but it's awfully addictive! I watch it via Netflix which is a UK service but I pay a site called unblock-us.com to hide my IP address and fool my router into believing I'm stateside. It's a minimal fee for a twice the online library and I would thoroughly recommend it.. In fact I have.. Many times! If you're not too tech-savvy You can watch a step by step tutorial here on TheDoofa.com she's a very useful source for lots of tetchy things actually!



20130110-212800.jpg

On another note, how freakin' cold has it been?? Milo was so cute this morning, all snuggled up on his way to the childminders - does that remind anyone else of the child catcher? Just me? - anyway, he was playing hidey boo with his blanket which you can see in today's vlog. I'm really going to miss my baby when he's big :(



It's almost Friday!!

Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment