Monday

Dear Diary 07/01



20130107-214539.jpg
Today was my first official day counting Weight Watchers points, good time for my Asda shopping to arrive, huh? I ordered plenty of good stuff for my meal plans and am looking forward to sharing my favourites with you. If you didn't catch it already you can watch my "grocery haul" below..



I find it so much easier to avoid snacking when I'm home, today I was so busy I didn't even manage breakfast til midday. I love these porridge pots, all about the convenience for me and it doesnt get any more convenient than "just add hot water".


20130107-214605.jpg
For dinner I had a makeshift pizza.. Actually make that two and a Maple Syrup Nature Valley Bar - yum! Milo was super clingy today so I didn't get half the work done I had planned but I finally filmed my Essie collection video which will go up on Wednesday. It could quite possibly be the longest editing job I've ever done but hopefully it will be worth the effort. Blogging took a bit of a sideline to catching up with Pretty Little Liars on Netflix and baby snuggles.. But back to the food..


20130107-214619.jpg
This is a staple when I'm on a healthy eating kick. Its quick, easy and best of all doesn't feel like a light meal. I used to use regular tortilla wraps but these square-ish wraps from Warburtons are much more substantial yet the same calorie content. Including toppings this comes in at around 8 PP points which is not bad! I've also made my lunches for the next couple of days, tuna, bean and lettuce wraps and ham, cheese and chicken salad. Meals during work are the hardest for me, wraps and salads are my only options right now but as always any suggestions you may have to share are appreciated!


20130107-214641.jpg

Day 1 of WW counting down
Points spent: 27 (of allowed 26)

Until tomorrow

Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment