Friday

Dear Diary 04/01



20130104-205038.jpg

This was my walk to work this morning, I don't hate it! Although it can be chilly during the winter months I'm glad of the exercise and even happier not to be stuck in traffic. When you sit for a living (which as an office worker, I do) a bit of fresh air feels really good and I'm never miserable to get to work after such a scenic walk in. Today was Friday so no matter what happens you know the weeks almost out, right? I am looking forward to getting back to my regular routine, I've missed my Mummy and Milo Mondays! Speaking of Milo he may have called me Mama for the first time today but I can't be sure.. Pretty exciting though, he's growing up fast. I've been shopping for an anniversary gift for Lee and think I've found "the one" I want to get something he wants and can keep but is a bit special. It's perhaps not the most conventional anniversary gift but if I get what I have in mind I know he will love it. In an ideal world I'd buy him a watch but I can't afford anything better than he already has while we're saving for a car so that will have to wait. There's no video today, just my textual rumblings but I will leave you with a sneak peek at a tutorial I edited this evening. It's my first "photo" tutorial for my blog but I'm really pleased with it and might stick to these over videos in future.

20130104-205051.jpg

One last note, a friend of mine, StyleSoCoy started blogging again after an extended absence so why don't you head over and show her some love?

Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment