Wednesday

Dear Diary 02/01

Here I am again (as promised) with Dear Diary Day 2. Today will be food focused as I had my first healthy eating attempt of the year with tuna and Mexican beans for "breakfast", chicken, ham and cheese salad (is that weird?) for lunch and yoghurt and granola for my post gym snack (along with another portion of tuna and beans of course) it was delish and filled me up.. I didn't feel the urge to snack at all. I did fall down this evening with a chicken and bacon goodfellas pizza (lol) but I shared it with Lee and in truth I just could NOT be arsed to cook. This is my biggest stumbling block wen trying to eat better but I do have a fall back meal that's quick and easy I will share with you soon.. Just not AS quick and easy as pizza.


20130102-195335.jpg

20130102-195345.jpg

20130102-195355.jpg
As I mentioned in yesterday's vlog Milo is still not sleeping well, in fairness once he's off he doesn't often wake during the night but we've had a few evenings of tears so it's been controlled crying this evening which is never easy but necessary if the baby is getting used to getting up at night.. But I know that's a controversial opinion.

I started vlogging my outfits again today but have had to make do with my ipad as my camcorder just won't perform unless the lighting is perfect which it most certainly isn't at the moment in the uk, dark & dingy morning til at least march I reckon.

Someone on twitter suggested I record the best part of my day in these diary entries and I like that.. A positive spin on even the worst day! Today we decided (I think) where to go to celebrate our anniversary. Initially we had grand designs on foreign locations but we realised the money was better spent elsewhere so we'll be spending the weekend in luxurious Leeds. There's a restaurant there I've been wanting to try for a while and the shopping is great (Harvey Nicks here I come) so I'm looking forward to it.

One last thing, I used my pedometer for the first time today to record my walk to work and general activeness (word?) during the day and I'm pretty pleased with the results. I took it off for my gym session and I think that's good for an office worker that sits all day but I've never counted my steps before so correct me if I'm wrong.. It's a decent walk to work though.


20130102-201342.jpg
So that's what I did today and boy can I ramble? If you want to see today's vlog here it is..



Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment