Thursday

31/01 - Simpsons Tapped Out



20130131-201815.jpg

This is the best game ever. I could just end it there but I won't. It's. it unlike the farming/cooking/building games you may have been addicted to in the past but they use the characters and snippets of storyline to keep you on the hook. Another great feature is every time thing seem to be getting a little dull they update the game and give you a who,e new seasonal expansion.. And did I mention its all free?? There is an in game currency you can spend real money on but unlike some free games you can play indefinitely without feeling the pressure to buy this and no gameplay is lost by just playing with the basic freebies. That being said I'm a sucker and have indeed spent my hard earned cash of virtual donuts but hey.. I'd have happily paid for this game so I felt justified. I use the donuts to speed up gameplay for the most part but like I said, you really don't need them. Since the Valentines update launched today I have been checking back for little additions and waiting for my "neighbours" to update their games so I can do my social gameplay stuff so I thought I'd let those of you that don't have this that you need it and that you can add me uf you like ;)

My origin name is mekj1986

Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment