Wednesday

30/01 - By My Bedside

20130130-215824.jpg

Today I thought I'd show you what I'm keeping by my bedside. My current body lotion is intensive since my skin has been super dry due to the recent cold snap. I'm using a new lip balm from Superdrug and may have found my holy grail lip care.. More on this later. My iPhone is on charge and my watch and rings are laying there waiting to be put back on once my lotion has absorbed.. Does anyone else do this? Lastly you may have noticed I am burning an unseasonable candle, well I'm feeling festive.. Just am!

And that's my bedside table. What do you keep on yours?

Miss BB


*EDIT*

This did go up last night but there was some kind of problem so I had to repost.. also, I decided I would start naming my diary entries, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment