Wednesday

27/02 - Subtle Shades



20130227-170817.jpg Recently I've found myself at somewhat of a crossroads hair-wise. I haven't had my highlights touched up since November and while I thought for a while I could live with them while I grew out my colour to an ombré I've decided I just can't.. So what to do? If I retouch I'll be in the same position in a couple of months time but if I choose a darker hue and go with some rich, chocolate lowlights as well as perhaps some subtle lifts here and there perhaps my colour will blend a little better as it grows. I dream of low maintenance glossy locks which resemble the above but each time I see a photo of SJP I notice subtle differences in her shade. Although some would say go brighter for summer and darker for fall I think the sun kissed dark blonde works beautifully with a tan just as well as a thick coat and winter boots, no? So there's my dilemma.. Go lighter or try a lower maintenance blonde. Another thing of course is the cut. My grown out asymmetric bob from last July is in dire need of attention but I don't relish losing another inch when I've just got in to a nice length :( #girlproblems PS. I ordered the blue batik jeans from H&M.. They'll have to do for now! 
 Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment