Thursday

21/02 - Office Harlem Shake

When I got in to work today I was informed that we all had to do the Harlem shake and that we were booking a meeting room to do so and collecting my camera equipment at lunch.. I was dubious and we were indeed walked in on by the HR manager halfway through but none the less.. it happened!
Everyone involved were such good sports about the whole thing.. though we did have someone run off shortly before filming (haha) so they'll be really excited to see people have actually watched it when I go in tomorrow!
That was probably the most eventful part of my otherwise busy work day and I completely forgot to do the food diary I mentioned in yesterdays post but I will remember tomorrow, promise! I actually accidentally ate a huge bag of Maltesers so it was a bit of a false start anyway. I'll do better tomorrow!  In other news I have just got the info for my friends Hen Do in August.. we're going to Newcastle, have any of you been for a night out? Anywhere we should go to specifically? I am a bridesmaid and a bit nervous about the dress choosing process as I'm one of 4 and we're all very different shapes and sizes but I guess you have to just suck it up, right? It's her day after all.. I just hope she doesn't spend a fortune! Anywho, that's me for today as i still have dinner to make and a vlog to edit and upload and really would like an early night so I'll speak to you all tomorrow!
Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment