Friday

15/02 - Glutton For Gluten


Today's diary entry will be short and sweet because I have spent far too much time in front of the computer already this evening and had promised myself (as always) an early night. My vlog will have to wait til tomorrow too I'm afraid so those of you waiting up.. sorry.. I can barely keep my eyes open a moment longer.

I have been badgering a work friend of mine for months to start her own blog and last week she finally did.. but my badgering didn't stop there. Today she finally let me loose on her design and I lost a few hours with my old friend blogger. I love Wordpress, I really do but I forget how easy it is to change the look of a blogspot blog, I used to always be tinkering with my design so it's fun to go back and dabble from time to time. Anyway.. back to the blog in hand.. I would imagine that the title is fairly self explanatory, her blog is about food - specifically (but not limited to) the gluten free variety. I would love for you to go over and show her some love, she has set up a twitter account but doesn't yet know the joys of the blogging community so go and follow and show her how lovely we all are!


PS - It looks awesome, right? I know, I know.. I'm brilliant!

Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment