Tuesday

12/02 - Pancake Day



20130212-222825.jpg

How many of you had pancakes today? At lunchtime Danielle and I went on a hunt for them but there were none to be had so I had to settle for my own shoddy attempt this evening. They actually tasted pretty good but they looked horrendous. It was Milo's first taste of pancakes but he didn't like them, when I first have him a piece I think he thought it was a cloth because he was trying to clean his highchair with it (lol) but regardless.. Milo, not a fan!


20130212-223236.jpg

In other news I put a little more pink in my hair and I completely love it, it's do much better than the last time I tried the ombre, diluting the dye with conditioner to do the ends with flashes of full strength pink underneath has a much nicer effect, don't you agree?

Any who, here's today's vlog and if you've missed any since I've not been embedding them on my blog you can catch up here





Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment