Monday

11/02 - The SacconeJolys



20130211-221452.jpg

I Know this will sound mad but I stopped watching the SacconeJolys when Anna fell pregnant. I had just had Milo and wasn't interested in reliving my pregnancy through someone else. I watched the birth but up to now nothing has drawn me back.. until the haircut. I still follow them both on twitter/Instagram so when I saw that Anna had chopped her super long locks I had to watch. I can't explain it but they have me back and I've spent a good portion of today catching up on what I've missed. I love Anna's new hair, I love the two of them as a couple and Emilia has only added to their entertainment value. I was aware that they got a good amount of trolls on their videos but I had no idea the extent until I googled them to find a picture for this post - I actually took a screen shot from their intro in the end. The things people have said, I don't know how they continue to make videos. In a recent vlog Anna did acknowledge how difficult it can be and u get that this is their "job" and they make money but there's no other job in the world where people personally attack you on a day to day basis. It definitely gives me pause when I think about my future on YouTube but my video favourites all suffer at the hands of haters and if they can handle the volume they receive I can handle my small fry trolls!

Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment