Sunday

10/02 - Think Pink!

I was getting bored with my hair but I didn't want a drastic change and I'm still trying to stave off the root touch up for now so... semi permanent pink it is! I've done this before and I love it, this time I diluted the dye with conditioner for an overall dip dye and added almost full strength streaks underneath to make it pop a little. I'm really happy with it and now have a tub of pink conditioner to keep it up for a while. The colour I used was carnation by directions which can be super bright and I'm not sure how long it lasts so I'd definitely recommend mixing it with conditioner if like me you're not ready for a colour commitment. If enough people want to see it I will film the next time I streak and ombre so let me know if you're interested in that and if you have some time to kill, here's todays vlog..


Miss BB

*EDIT*

For some reason this never published last night :( so yeah... bit late, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment