Tuesday

05/02 - New Stuff



20130205-223144.jpg

Yesterday I did a spot of birthday shopping and today I thought I'd share a couple of my purchases with you. I received a New Look gift card from my friend Danielle and with it I bought the jumper above (new season) and possibly the most awesome necklace ever in the sale. I don't spend a lot of time in that store but there were a few things that caught my eye so I may have to revisit soon. I also picked up a few beauty bits, one of which was the new Miss Sporty So Matte Perfect Stay foundation. I actually filmed a first impressions video today, everything from application in the morning to longevity evaluation after work.. I'm hoping you'll enjoy this new format. I'm pretty impressed with it and I think with some tweaking it could be a contender for my everyday base. I should mention that my walk to work was stormy and this is how I looked when I arrived..


20130205-223718.jpg

This makes it all the more impressive that 6 hours later my foundation was still pretty much intact..


20130205-223807.jpg

Any who, a full review of that is coming soon as well as one on the rocket volume mascara from Maybelline.. Not sure I'm sold on that one!

Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment